Titan Human Resources & Strategic Solutions, LLC is partnering with the Client Company to identify top talent for this position. As an independent recruiter, the ability to get candidates in front of the client can increase the likelihood of securing an interview for the direct hire opportunity. Titan HRSS, LLC focuses on applying our distinguishing characteristic of a culture which is to lead with transparency, proactive approach, and integrity. We will align employers with the right people that will propel their business to the next level. We align career seekers with business leaders that will utilize acquired skill sets and hone in on developing potential. Beyond the placement and staffing arena, Titan HRSS, LLC is the premier global professional services company in delivering a comprehensive range of operations, strategy, and consulting solutions and services. Our client is our top priority, and thus drives our focus on delivering quality customer service experience, quality applicants and staffing solutions, a focus on our client’s bottom line, and timeliness in delivery of satisfaction.
The company is considered the premier technology systems integrator in Redding, CA. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner (with Security, Information Worker, Network Infrastructure & Advanced Network Infrastructure competencies) and Small Business Specialist, a Cisco Premier Partner and a Citrix Silver partner.
We create and maintain small business and enterprise level computer and Voice over IP networks. Most importantly, we truly care about our employees and our clients. We are located in far northern California within a short drive of lakes (Shasta and Whiskeytown), rivers and mountains (Mount Shasta & Lassen). Redding is a great place to live and raise a family. The company has been built on doing technology solutions right every time. We are committed to integrity and excellence in customer service. At The company, we are a "People First" culture, committed to providing employees with an environment where their talents can flourish. We are a growing company seeking the best employees in the business.
You will enjoy one of the most stunningly beautiful working environments Northern California has to offer with riverfront offices affording unparalleled views of the Sacramento River and Mount Shasta. You will be a member of an amazing team of down to earth people who like to work together and have fun together. You’ll be an integral building block of something great: a rapidly growing company headquartered in Redding, CA but expanding throughout the state
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable Advanced Networking and Server/Storage Virtualization experience, including performing server, installs without assistance. Advanced knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server administration and troubleshooting.
- Able to be responsible for all aspects of designing, planning, implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting Windows server operating systems and server hardware at multiple sites.
- Current Microsoft certification or four-year college degree in a related area of study. Advanced IT Certifications will be given first consideration, such as, MCSE or MCITP in Enterprise and Server Administration, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA/CCNP, VMware VCP, CompTIASecurity+ or CISSP
- Knowledgeable in all current Microsoft operating systems, TCP/IP, routing, networking hardware, PC hardware, servers, network design, network administration, project management principles, customer service principles and skills, methods of researching and troubleshooting technical problems utilizing knowledge management tools, network security, routers, WAN/LAN/WLAN infrastructure, SANs Implementation, VMWare virtualization in an Enterprise environment, topology architecture, etc.
- Experienced in IPSec VPN, PIX/ASA Firewalls, SSL VPN, PKI encryption, and AAA.
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable Project Implementation experience for Midsize and Enterprise businesses.
- Citrix: 5 years
- Able to perform and participate in a team-oriented environment
- Possesses excellent professional service skills with a positive and confident personality
- Implementing projects and timelines: 5 years
- VMware: 5 years
- Able to maintain high-quality work to manage multiple critical projects with a strong sense of ownership
- Possesses excellent communication and documentation skills
- security: 5 years
- Cisco: 5 years
- Storage Virtualization: 5 years
- Advanced Windows Server: 5 years
- Capable of being responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and support the virtualization platforms.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Cisco Routers/ Switches
- Able to be responsible for planning and executing complex projects including network design and server installs, WAN design and implementation, VPN projects, Exchange server implementations, Office 365 migrations and disaster recovery.
- Must be well versed in VMware vSphere server virtualization and in Storage Virtualization/SAN technology.
- Experienced in NTP, TCP/IP, and Windows Systems.
- Knowledgeable in Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, Cisco routers, Cisco’s product lines, SonicWall, business management principles, supervisory skills, principles of manpower planning, utilization and scheduling, hardware, switches.
- Knowledgeable in high Availability, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery concepts.
- Capable of utilizing ITIL or other IT Best Practice Framework such as Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).
- Strong in all of the most common and popular networking technologies as well as some of the more mature ones. Strong technical aptitudes, backed by at least 5 years of hardcore in the trenches experience, powerful communicator and a person who can manage and execute well under strict deadlines.
- Capable of configuring and troubleshooting Layer 2 networking (VLANS, Spanning-Tree,…)
- In depth knowledge of Windows Clustering including design, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and support including SQL Database and Applications
- Able to communicate with client at all levels from IT personnel to CxO’s and to understand business issues in context of IT issues
- Able to handle problems independently to full resolution
- Able to add structure to IT operations – implementing change management, documentation, best practices, etc.
- Able to participate in the development and ongoing upkeep and enforcement of Standards, policies, and procedures
- Design, plan, and install a Windows Active Directory network from scratch
- Organize and schedule tasks and projects
- Able to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with short timelines
- Able to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor in difficult situations
- Possesses excellent resourceful problem-solving skills and driven by results
- Be resourceful and utilize critical thinking, reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Focused on project Management and Implementation, Customer Service, Network Design, Technology Consulting, Computer/Network Maintenance and Support, Internal Network Support, Storage Consulting, Design and Implementation, Network Security, Disaster Recovery, Strategic Planning, Pre-Sales, Management, and Training.
Benefits and Perks
Friday riverfront Yoga classes on the patio, YMCA memberships, paid time off to volunteer, fully stocked breakroom, BBQs and Potlucks, education/tuition reimbursements, technical and leadership training opportunities, standup desks, corporate giving and donation matching are just some of the many perks that make The company a great place to work and why we were recognized as the best-midsized employer in Shasta County. Of course, we also have all of the usual benefits (Health insurance with employer contributions for employee and family, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k, generous time off, etc.).
Our employees can tell you that the perks are nice, but it’s the team that you work with that really makes The company a great place to be. We offer excellent pay, benefits and long-term career growth opportunities.